⌟ The CIRCLES
Important, yet pleasant, discussions are best had around a table, accompanied by good food and wine. The CIRCLES provide the setting for substantive discussion and networking among peers.
Supporting corporate executives to better understand the economic, communications and regulatory environment of Greece and the EU.
- Meals, with a limited number of participants, under Chatham House Rules.
- Structured discussions, with an informal agenda.
- Invited: key stakeholders from Greece and abroad.
- Meeting place: Athens Club
⌟ Advisory Committee
The CIRCLES are supported by a distinguished Advisory Committee, whose members have academic and professional standing in areas of direct relevance to the CIRCLES.
The members of the Advisory Committee are (in alphabetical order):
- Vassilis Ikonomidis, Managing Partner “VDI Law Firm” (ΕΝ)
- Ioannis Metaxas, Honorary Professor of Universities, Member of the Académie Européenne Interdisciplinaire des Sciences
- Antonis Papagiannidis, Lawyer and Journalist
- Krysta Tzelepi, Executive Coach, Change Facilitator Treasure Lab
- Dimitris Tsingos, Founder of Starttech Ventures, Member of European Business Angels Network (EBAN)
- Daniel Guéguen, President of PACT European Affairs (Brussels), Professor at the College of Europe
- Simone Ceruti, Special Adviser, FIPRA, ex-EU VP Corporate Affairs DANONE, Owner Ceruti Consulting, Brussels
- France Roque, Director of Communications & External Relations, Le Monde & Nouvel Observateur, Paris
The Advisory Committee members participate in the CIRCLES to offer their expertise and propose new members for the CIRCLES.
The members of the Advisory Committee have the option to participate in the meetings and events of the CIRCLES.