⌟ The Greeks Are Back
- The Greeks Are Back: Greek senior executives working abroad offer their insight on attracting foreign investments
- Annual conference of Greek senior executives working abroad, in which they discuss and put forward specific proposals for the improvement of the attractiveness of Greece as an investment destination.
- The first The Greeks Are Back conference is scheduled for 21 October 2021.
- Objectives of The Greeks Are Back:
- To provide the Greek state with direct knowledge of how the leadership of multinational companies evaluate Greece’s policies to attract foreign investment.
- To enable Greece to adopt best practices of other countries in attracting foreign investment, through the knowledge and experience of Greek senior executives working abroad.
- To enable the state to mobilize Greek senior executives abroad and provide them with the appropriate policies and tools to promote Greece within their companies as an investment destination.
- To enable Greek senior executives of multinational companies abroad to submit policy proposals to the state, in order to improve the attractiveness of Greece as an investment destination.
For more information here: www.greeksareback.gr