⌟ InvestGR Forum: Foreign Investments in Greece
- Organized on an annual basis.
- With the support and under the auspices of the European Commission Representation in Greece, the Ministry of Economy and Development, the German Embassy in Athens, the Hellenic-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce and the Athens University of Economics and Business.
Theme: Greece as an investment destination.
- To highlight the positions and views of foreign companies in Greece on how to make Greece an attractive destination for foreign direct investment.
- Provide a Forum for constructive dialogue on the investment climate in Greece between C-level executives of foreign companies operating in Greece and key representatives from the political, institutional and academic spheres.
The components of the Forum:
- Discussion panels: government and political parties’ representatives, senior executives of foreign companies in Greece, academics and experts.
- Annual survey: “Greece, an attractive investment destination?“. The survey draws on face-to-face interviews conducted with the heads of dozens of foreign multinationals operating in Greece, who assess the current investment framework in the country and, just as importantly, offer suggestions for improvement.
- The Initiative for Foreign Investments in Greece: Based on the survey and other information, this publication of the InvestGR Forum analyzes and sets out the appropriate improvements of the country’s investment framework.