⌟ Club UTILE DULCI
(Utile dulci is the Latin phrase for “the useful with the agreeable”)
- The only business, food & wine members Club in Greece.
- Members are entrepreneurs, business executives and professionals, brought together by their common love of fine dining and wine.
- The members of Club UTILE DULCI meet about eight times a year in a unique event – dinner, an experience that involves discussion of issues related to the business world as well as issues of public dialogue, the tasting of high-quality wines, and the enjoyment of an exquisite menu – prepared with care by a distinguished chef.
- Each dinner features a different master chef.
- Each dinner features a different Greek winemaker, who presents the winery’s vintages in a comparative tasting with foreign wines.
- Konstantinos Lazarakis (Master of Wine) conducts wine tastings.
- A CEO develops a business topic and discusses with members.
- A politician and an intellectual develop an “off” topic and discuss with members.