The CIRCLES are supported by an ADVISORY BOARD, which is composed of distinguished persons, with a scientific and professional expertise in areas directly related to the CIRCLES.
The members of the ADVISORY BOARD are the following (by alphabetical order):
- Simone Ceruti, Special Adviser, FIPRA, ex EU VP Corporate Affairs DANONE, Owner Ceruti Consulting, Brussels.
- Daniel Guéguen – President PACT European Affairs (Brussels), Professor at College of Europe
- Athanassios Kotsis, Chairman INTRASOFT INTERNATIONAL
- Lambis Koutsolioutsos, Finance Business Partner Energy, Europe/MEA, India, SCHNEIDER
- Ioannis Metaxas, Honorary and Emeritus Professor of the Universities, Member of the Interdisciplinary European Academy of Sciences.
- Antonis Papayannidis, Journalist/Attorney-at-law.
- France Roque – Director Communications & External Relations, Le Monde/Nouvel Observateur, Paris.
- Dimitris Tsingos, Founder Starttech Ventures, Member of Board European Business Angels Network (EBAN)
- Krysta Tzelepi, Executive Coach, Change Facilitator Treasure Lab.
- Ioannis Vassardanis, Lawyer, Managing Partner “I. VASSARDANIS & PARTNERS”, Deputy SG Greek-French Chamber of Commerce.
The scope of the ADVISORY BOARD is to provide advices regarding the guests of the CIRCLES, as well as to submit proposals about potential new members at the CIRCLES.
The members of the ADVISORY BOARD may participate, on a voluntary basis, at the meetings and events of the CIRCLES.